Thursday, April 22, 2010

As of Saturday April 17, the second most popular news story according to Yahoo! was Brett Michaels' emergency appendectomy.

Seriously folks?
I mean we are talking about Brett Michaels.
(Tell me this photo isn't doctored.)
This is a guy who had a hit song when I was in grade school and who is now a reality show regular.

Why do we care about his useless internal organs?
I mean even if he had to have emergency bypass surgery I'm not sure I would click on that article link.
And let's be honest, the interesting thing that we have learned from this story is not that Brett had to have his appendix removed, it's that he had to postpone his tour.
That means Brett Michaels is touring!
Well Florence, Indiana I guess you are just going to have to wait for the Sebastian Bach tour to come around next summer.
(Unless of course he has to have an emergency tonsillectomy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment